Skip to content
Low ABV Cocktails, Willy Wonka, and WTF Gutenberg Editor
- First, is the bar industry ageist? Probably, yeah. Let’s do something about it!
- Second, we’ve created a super low ABV adult Chocolate Egg Cream drink with Kerrygold last week and I think you should drink it.
- Did you know there was a Willy Wonka of Scotch Whisky? There is!
- Got a Christmas tree still hanging around the house? Why not donate it so it gets a new life as someone’s beer??
- I’ve read that about this time in January people start to give up on resolutions, so here’s a round up of some low alcohol cocktails for you!
- Looking to learn a new skill in 2019? How about what all those wine tasting words mean!
- Idris Elba has opened a bar in London called The Parrot. Drinks will be named after birds from the Parrot family, an Aston Martin will come pick you up, and HOLD MY COCKTAIL I’M GETTING ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW...
- If you’re thinking of going more green this year, try one of these sustainable spirits (a few of our favs on here!).
- A lot of serious wine people I know will think these wine cups/glasses are dumb, but for the rest of us. I dunno...
- And finally, if you want to get banned from Walmart, try drinking wine from a Pringles can at 6:30 in the morning doing doughnuts in their parking lot on an electric cart. Just saying.